Saturday, October 22, 2005

I bring to your attention; News Hounds

I'm going to take a step away from the principle of neutrality for this post and say that I'm not fond of FOX news at all. One may even say I dislike them; nay, strongly dislike. To watch it but five minutes exceeds my acceptable daily dose of sensationalist garbage, sweeping generalisations, and infotainment. I therefore bring to your attention News Hound, whose motto is "We watch FOX so you don't have to." 'Tis a nice little site, they appear to use mostly good information that you can research yourself if you wanted, though I've only looked at it for about five minutes so I can't say that applies to all of it, and I expect that people this passionate in their criticism of FOX would have at at least one point said something that simply isn't true. I encourage you all to go learn what people have to say about FOX, whether you think it's good or bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home